Monday, February 2, 2009

Test...test...test...

Test ….Test….and TEST….again

I’m afraid after graduate my life no test 我会不习惯…

We just back from Chinese New Year holidays….and yet…EVERY teacher are booking their place to give us TESSSSSTTT….before holiday we have 6 test not included 3 account quiz…and now test again…why cant the teacher give us a break…I’m really stressful….

No doubt our class teacher is good…that why they giving us so much stress…I remember my last year final exam… I failed for Math (1st time I failed my Math)…and three teacher “counseling” me one by one…till I cried terribly…1st time I feel sorry for teacher…I remember when I was in secondary school, once I get bad result…sure I will blame the teacher….haha…but know I feel so bad for teacher cause they are really GREAT!!!

Hey…2day our class win the kelas terceria, selamat and donno wat…last 2 week we complain to teacher that our class have lot of mosquitoes and now we get the prize…teacher shoot us man…say if not selamat…why we can get the prize…I want my class…even it’s paint in pink..(I dun like pink)…but it’s clean and 有家的感觉

Kelab Renang dibubarkan!!! This is quite a shocking news for me…as I am one of the member in swimming club…I love swimming….and I enjoy meeting up Qiuhong at the swimming pool to chit chat with her…and now…泡汤啦… Do you know what is the reason?? Cause the school don’t want to take the responsibilities if anything happen…how can…nvm…and now they want us to join other club to gain the attendance mark…Most of the swimming club members wanted to enter tennis club…they want me to join them…Yes…I do very like tennis…and I wish to join this club…but…there were a so call my “best-friend” in that club…我之前有提过…背叛我的那一个…说真得我已经原谅了他们…只是不懂该怎样再去面对罢了…应该说是心有余悸吧…从来没有那么信任过一个朋友…竟然是背叛你的那一个…要是在这种场合遇见会很不知所措吧也不可能玩得愉快 I know why you guy wanted me to join tennis, I know it’s fun…but really sorry…I don’t want make myself unhappy there…I rather don’t get any mark for koko than join tennis but being uneasy…You guys enjoy ya…if really wanted to play…you jio me to Klang Club lor…

志啄你要加油哦快快戒烟因为我讨厌抽烟的大哥要我鼓励你没问题可是不戒烟就不和你出去喝茶哈哈加油!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment