Friday, February 6, 2009

Form 6… I am vry tired of that…too many things happen in form 6 makes me have no faith in myslf in scoring in STPM…today having MATH test…and I cant even answer those simple question…accounting test…I just correct 2 question…

I’m not sure whether izit this few day quite emo…cant concentrate in studies…I really feel so discourage to continue done well in form 6…form 6 is a place where you have to fail in order to success…(failure is the stairways to success-no fail, no success)…but I really scare of the feeling of being failed…上了中六已经很害怕失败的感觉….I’m know I couldn’t blame form 6, cause the problem come from me…maybe I’m not feed to enter form 6….why say so…cause there are ppl who can get high mark in form 6…means…maybe I am too far away from qualified as a form 6 student…cause I’m still FAILED!!!

This is the result…damn bad…but for those asking me WHAT is form 6…or u think of coming form 6…than you should think twice whether you can face the failure and stress or not…

Subject

Final Exam’s Mark

Teacher expectation for coming Mid-term Exam

Pengajian Am

62

65

Ekonomi

79

80

Perakaunan

70

72

Mathematics

29

45

You might wondering what stress I mention…is the stress given by teacher…I remember I get this result last year….i had counseling by 3 teacher personally…they ask why I could get such result…Maybe their expectation for me too high…because of my sister (top student in art stream)…that why I am stress…I don’t like the life in form 6 part of the reason is my sis…cause everyone will compare me with her…not academically but also my life…I am those person who cant sit down and study for long hours…so I spend some of my times on9 and watch tv show…and this…my parents will start complaining that I am not study and put as much effort as my sis…(my sis nvr watch movie and on9)…hey juz imagine life without entertainment…sienz…u can?? BUT I really cant tahan…but my sis can…that why my parent will say why sis can but I cant live without entertainment…haiz…

There are times where u feel sibling is good…especially in helping you whn u needed…and my sis is a good one…in helping me when I am down…no doubt she was a good counselor…but there are times that makes you stress…(因为别人的比较,在生活上造成无形中的压力)

Ying Sing vs other friend

Even teacher (Pn Tan- Maths) are being so unfair toward me because of my sis…u know why ??


Final Exam’s Mark

Teacher expectation for coming Mid-term Exam

进步空间

Ying Sing

29

45

16

Friend

30

40

10

There are many other example…but x show one by one…I know it’s good to have target…but I feel stressful because many eye are looking at my performance in coming exam…2 teacher said they are disappointed with my result… SadThey don’t want me to score that low mark…because their expectation to me is high…I wish I could done better this time…but today exam had disappoint me again…I scare I have to been called to counseling for d second time after the midterm exam…STRESSFUL…

1 comment:

  1. wa so stressful ar? i bet i would be the same if i were to enter form 6 like you. just do your best, we all know that form 6 is tough. and you know what? we don't live our lives to please people so live up to your own expectations and not others' =) you are you!

    ReplyDelete