Sunday, February 1, 2009

A bad one vs NOTHING?? wat's ur comment

I went to caesar farewell party ytd...and we are so excited to see his new girlfriend...melissa...she's really great...pretty...有气质!!
ok...i hv no comment on her...but I know she will be a great one...caesar...你有福啦
Belief me...she ll b a 女强人....

hey...1st time 第一次...在夜间观看舞狮团...是有点兴奋啦...可是当时太累了...没办法high...

I am quite grateful to have a friend like Tien Wei…thx a lot ya…I know I am truly a 路痴hehe…and you had guided me the whole day…in and out of Caesar house…I know I had trouble you so much and yet you say 举手之劳,何足挂齿…you are such a gentleman…

好久没试过“拨电话粥”了….昨天就试了两次….早上一次…凌晨又一次…哈哈…讲到累了已经差不多两点了…志啄啊…谢谢你做了那么多sound effect哄我睡觉…不过我想告诉你…我真得不怕那些声音啦….只觉得你很好笑….长到那么大了…还和我们这些少年人玩到那么疯…我得好好向你学习…做个专业人士…朋友啊…你们知道专人的意思吗?就是当你说一些话别人听不懂时你就是所谓的profesional

Something went wrong where I had made my decision to be alone for my life….(就是说我想过单身生活,做个女强人) Tongue outBut…ytd I went to MIF and pastor say one of the purpose we have to get marriage is免得犯罪…原来我有这想法是错的

But sometimes don’t you think so no partner you have more freedom…maybe you no need think about how you are going to please him or her…you can just be yourself…I remember someone told me this:

Many people think “It is better to have a bad one rather than you don’t have one” (cause u will be lonely if you don’t have one)

But…don’t you think “It is better we have nothing rather than you have a bad one..."(cause you will be suffering from quarelling and arguing with him or her…)

你认为你会比较赞同哪一个说法呢?给给意见吧!

1 comment:

  1. May I know how old is and what's his surname of 志啄 u mentioned on your blog cos my friend also having the same name and from Klang too, thanks

    regards,
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete