Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday


It’s a memorable birthday!!! Thx everyone who send blessing and wishes to me…I’m so blessed…To 6A5 friends…I’m sorry on my birthday, you guy still have to take such a difficult test…I’m so touched that you guy celebrate for me and sang birthday song to me… It’s great even you guy busy studying still make the effort to celebrate for me.

Thx Hui Sin, Shi Yong and Yan Cheng…I know you guy have do so much for me during this birthday…I have so many present of green this year…you guy are so understanding…I love the present so so so much!!! I shall thank to those giving sharing the present…I’m quite suprize there are so many ppl that out of my expectation…sincan, loo siang, chun fong, yan kong, wee kent, chong tat, Fheng Ee and Kian Tat(Hope is correct spelled). Kian Tat, did I know you? Hope to know you more ba…I heard your name the 1st time is when I share WeeKent’s present with loosiang..

This is the "green" baju as present for me...thx ya...Hey...at last my brother taller than me d...

Thx Soo Pei, Gwo Rong, Elaine Choo, Qiuhong, Yen Link, Khai Yin, Hock Boon, Jia Ai, Chung Guan, Kevin, Chun Yao, Yong Wei, YS, Melissa SC, Loon Han, Kaa Han...and much more that I might miss out...

Thx to Poh Ching too...I will think more about my ambition in order to be success like wat you wish…

Thx Miss Lim, I know I get discouraged easily…you have been such a great teacher who support me during times of discouragement. Thx for your assurance that I could do well in STPM…but I have no confidence…I really scare let you disappointed…You are sorry about the test? Haha…sorry to make you feel sorry…but like what you say…I have had a special day filled with wonderful memories…Thx for the little card and present. I’m blessed to have such a good teacher like YOU even always counseling by you.

Thx my family…so many things that I love to eat…Sweet tomatoes, kiwi and passion fruits. So lovely. I’ll be celebrate with them afterward. Sis in UKM, cant celebrate with me :( We went Pizza Hut...u might be curious why there as i couldn't eat cheese...but birthday is not my day...but family day...I just want a fellowship with my family...so they like pizza...then pizza lo...As long as i can, I will use my BIG day to bless others...

A Birthday pan cake fr pizza hut

My family without my sister and brother(cameraman)

Thx Pastor Cheng Jiu, for your prayer blessing upon me. 求主让我们的姐妹,越来越美丽和有内涵.阿门!

Tmr onwards till Sunday, I won’t be at home…Going to SJK(C)Tmn Rashna to be vonlunteer in a motivation camp. Hope I ll learn something there. Whoever bro / sis in standard 6 study there? I might be their group leader and serving them for this 3 days.


Happy Birthday to Shu Hao, Yi Ching, Yan Shi and Yong An !!!

Share this cake with you


I hope my life will be a blessing to others.

I pray that I am able to have a good relationship with God,

I am able to do well in STPM !!!


Today is a GREAT day. Happy Birthday to me !!! May My wish Come True!!!


See this: this is cute,have you ever see this kind of birthday cake…haha


3 comments:

  1. wow... really is a joyful birthday!
    glad to heard that u enjoy ur birthday...
    so sad i cant celebrate with u...
    just finish my exam and tmr still got 1 paper..
    May all ur dream come true...
    Continue to use ur life to impact others...
    God bless u ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... really is a joyful birthday!
    glad to heard that u enjoy ur birthday...
    so sad i cant celebrate with u...
    just finish my exam and tmr still got 1 paper..
    May all ur dream come true...
    Continue to use ur life to impact others...
    God bless u ^^

    ReplyDelete