Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


It’s has been a long time I didn’t update my blog.

These are few activities that I not yet share with u guy…from the latest de ba..

Happy belated mother’s day…we celebrate with mummy in Kim Gary. Guess what…I am the only one who cannot eat cheese but all of us (except dad & elder brother) eat magi mee in Kim Gary…funny right…We spent so much time SS (Shiok Sendiri) there haha…I think Ern Khai妈刚收的干儿子 also beh tahan d…haha…update photo soon

Night go KL Golden Horse Hotel with MCCS’ family and 小朱again…This time not I drive…Sob sob..We go there for Good TV 感恩见证音乐会…Yeah…Good TV (Chistian Channel)正是在马来西亚开播了!感谢主!Wow…It’s so so so GREAT can take photo with 方若琪(NTV7前女主播)。 看到她我几乎快疯了!她比我想象中的友善。谈吐斯文,说话方式让我感到很舒服。更兴奋的是我终于和她拍照了!!!我买了兰花姐的CD(有亲笔签名的哦)送给妈妈当母亲节礼物。母亲节快乐!买了这张CD后才知道原来爸爸也是喜欢兰花姐的。哈哈长到那么大了才知道。

五月一至三号,到兰花园小学当营会的义工…真得不否认第一天有种放弃的感觉,太累了。有些小孩还真的好坏,遇到进入叛逆起的小学生,我还真的是没办法。不过三天内所建立起的感情,到了最后一天还真的是不舍得。在那里不知哭了几桶的泪,刚开始因为压力,重担,让我缺乏信心再走下来的几天,直到第三天组员们对我的真情表白,感动了我…其中有个最调皮的组员,oscar第三天竟然看着我眼睛红肿,看了我多心疼。为了兰花园学校不知掉了多少泪。不过看见他们的改变这一切都是值得的。原来我这脆弱的生命还可以影响另一群小小的心灵感谢主你试过拥抱超过100个人的感觉吗?营会结束,我们与这一班六年级学生告别,给于最后的鼓励,不管男的女的得给个温暖的拥抱。兰花园小学,你们是最棒的!姐姐支持你们!祝你们学业猛进我亲爱的组员们谢谢你们让我陪你们走过这三天两夜的时光,记得我们的约定!我会永远把你们放在我的心里。深深的祝福你们!唯一觉得对不起的是离开了主日学9岁的小孩们,还有我的助手,志豪辛苦你啦!谢谢你们在我最难过的时候还不忘记为我祝福祷告。



Remember what you all want?? 7 A's. All the Best, my lovely team member.
My Team Member 我真得很不错camp

This is for those who want’s to look at my birthday present…haha..I love all of them..Thanks for every one.

(Left) From Miss Lim, (Right) From EveryoneA card from Hui Sin, Shi Yong, Yan Cheng, Yan Kong, Loo Siang, Chun Fong, Gwo Rong, Wee Kent, JoJo, Chong Tat, Kian Tat & Fheng Ee
Bear from Poh Ching, wish me to be ambitious in STPM, score well..thanks that's really a great blessing for me....the green frog....haha...nice doll...i talk to it quite often...haha
Birthday Card from Miss Lim with apologize for putting exam on my birthday...haha...
Miss Lim I really don't mind actually...It's really a memory for me in high school
Note Book from Miss Lim too....Ying Yee...this book looks familiar right...haha...U have it too...
Celebrated with my family in pizza hut, the green T-shirt is from all of u...thanks. I love it so much
This is from my youngest brother...See how understanding he was...He knows i love green and i sweat easily...a fan is really a great present for my birthday

To 6A5 friend, We are planning to go to Pulau Ketam (Thong Hean’s House)on 31st May and 1st June. Activities include BBQ, eat seafood, bicycles ride along whole Pulau Ketam, go “fishing”…Please let me or Thong Hean know if you are going. It’s just a small gathering. Outsider all welcome if you guy don’t mind. Is Pulau Ketam lo…别期望太高Hui Shien…I’m talking bout you…haha..We are sorry we cant go too far for more interesting trip as we need more car…so our next planning is after STPM. I know is bit too long away but we are quite exited to talk about it NOW.haha..

To Pulau Pangkor (Yan Kong & YS), banana bout, snorkeling, kayaking, 降落伞,junggle trekking …

Gua Tempurung (YS & KL), adventurous activities

Singapore(Hui Sin),

Gunung Jerai(YS), for relaxation and the most fun juggle trekking I have ever go

Sekinchan + Kuala Selangor + Tanjung Karang(KL) KL home town, Langkawi, Port Dickson

Pulau Redang or Tioman, Sabah or Sarawak which is quite impossible.

If you have any idea or comment please let us know too.

(bracket mean incharge/ suggest by)

Exam coming...all the best every one and wish me good luck wont die too fast ba...I think I unable to reache the target set by teacher d...I'm so sorry teacher...Very stressful...

No comments:

Post a Comment