Wednesday, April 22, 2009

1st birthday present are not from YOU....

Last Thurs we went for Sushi King Bonanza man…It’s so cheap for member…only RM2 per plate…haha…we wait for more than 45 minutes just to save RM74 and failed in accounting exam the next day…If u were me…worth it? Will you wait for so long? Haha…I’m freak for FOOD, so I could just do that…poor thing…my family don’t like Japanese food, especially my youngest brother…so pity…he eat till his face turn black…He said he would rather cook Maggie mee than eat sushi..poor thing lar…don’t know what is enjoy…haha…

Saturday go to another Easter day drama held by Klg Pres. Church…Wow it’s really shock when I saw Shi Yong act so well…Maybe you should consider acting one day…Loo Siang & Wee Kent and most of my classmate who join the 2nd session, thanks for accept my invitation.

high school gang

*YY, YK sick this few day…pls pray for him…

I’m having MUET exam this coming Saturday. Pray for me too…I shall not be worried about the result since I quite satisfy with the previous one. Just I am still decide whether to take or not…

To all my friends, hope you guy pass withFlying colour in MUET…

Hey I get my 1st birthday present from Miss Lim…which is Economics Test…haha…

1 comment: