Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hey…Thursday and Friday Librarian Rocks!!! So nice can see all of you…Khai Jian…You really sing so well…I’m so touch by you…Go to be singer…I will support you…I will update the photo when I receive…All the best to juniors in your decision for your future undertaking.

Rumors won’t stop in high school….I thought form six is a safe place…where teacher will protect us…maybe this is what my sister told me…even I don’t like form 6…I try to love it…cause my sister say it’s good…but there are many many many thing make me really give up form 6

1st Stress ( Parent, Teacher, Sister, Friends)

2nd I loss my best friend that support me so much in lower 6, QiuHong…

3rd Him…Because of him…and the rumours…

4th Her…A best friend that I don’t know how to face…

5th Previous senior result…for seniors taking math and acc combination are not getting good result…I have no faith…and no momentum to work harder… What if work so hard but still get bad result…

6th My result for now….

7th Nightmare if I continue study in form 6…I juz dream of Pn Tan asking me why I get my result badly for the previous monthly test…Her disappointed look in my dream…haiz…I juz said I try my best…and maybe that’s the limitation for me…I hope that’s not the limitation…can I overcome…??

There are too many too many reasons I want to quit… Should I continue…? I don’t know I have enough determination to move on or not…I’m tired….totally tired

Pls…stop it…I am trying so hard to be strong now…don’t spread the rumors PLS…It’s hurt

I just want a peaceful life in form 6…that why I didn’t join any activities…didn’t go for recess….but yet….Why…you all want to make HIGH SCHOOL a night mare for me…

I don’t want a sweet memory here…I just want to have a peaceful place to study…

JUST studyPLS>>> STOP IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment