Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Holiday

Happy Holidays everyone. Busy holiday…anyone want invite me out for some relaxation…?

My holidays schedule :

Tuesday : Account tuition -morning

Wednesday : Account tuition -morning

Thursday : Go back to school to get apologize from Miss Lim…haha-morning

Friday : Bkt Tinggi Butterfly Park (水国演义) -morning

This holidays need to revision and do lots lots lots of home work….

Juniors…are u sure u wanna study form six….?

Think properly before you make decision…haha…but no doubt form six is a very good learning ground…

Hope to u all suffer with me la…hehe…berat same dipikul, ringan sama dijinjing…

Ok…juz wanna let u guys know…my class had made Miss Lim angry…she said she will me even lazy to teach us because we are lazy…so she refuse to gave us class tambahan…and so cold to us…and say she wont be finish the syllabus cause we like that…I feel so bad la…so that’s why we are back to school on Thursday to apologize to her…hope she forgive us…

SELLING (RM/g)

2 comments:

  1. 诚心诚意地向老师道歉咯,
    如果她不原谅也是没办法了..
    最重要你们已做了学生的本份..

    ReplyDelete