Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm drug addict

It’s so bad to know I am ‘ Drug Addict’ right. haha…I have been eating “big” medicine for month…haha…Wow…this was the 1st time I have such a big piece of antibiotic…That is one of the strongest antibiotic. For your information, I had two types of antibiotic to cure my sorethroat but it’s seem useless…no choice…Amaran for all my dear friend…if u are weak like me, never go for gotong royong…I think I am infected by eating all the dust during PRS gotong royong…that really bad having sickness for such a long time…I have all the traits same as the addicts…haha…I am so skinny as they were, faint easily and much more…Pn Nita say I have to break the curse of being weak… So please pray for me. By the way put no worry on me…God bless me in such a way that He save me from accident, save me from being terrible gastric, save me from being too down and think too positively…Even how bad my situation is, God wont take away my life,死不去Haha…

I’m addict in everything. Addicted with the life in form 6, addicted to study(只为了麻醉自己), addicted to relax (on9), addicted to TOMATOES. It’s has been a long story for me to get addicted to tomatoes. There has been a hard time for me on 上半年, during those day , mom gets me lots of tomatoes for me, I LOVE it so much. Each day I am sad I will try to eat a tomato to 发泄。由于好一段时间每天都吃,严重起来吃两三粒,久而久之就上瘾了,现在不吃总觉得怪怪的!

C’sar & especially “Piawai Unggul”, pls don’t keep blame girl had hurt so much to you. There are more guys hurting girls than girls hurting guys. And trust me, guys can say how much he love someone, and how hurt he was during break up, but the guys are usually can ease faster than a girl. They can even get into love very soon. So don’t get too sad about it. My blessings are with you! Be strong & be a gentleman. It’s no use to keep someone that doesn’t love you anymore beside you. C’sar hope after this you will have a good sleep.

I had been crying for being too stress after mid year exam. And yes, all my result drop so much; yes my result really disappoint myself and teachers. I have no momentum to move on to be honest. I have not been studies since midyear exam. Don’t even touch the book. Miss Lim lo…haha…didn’t come to school…than loss momentum to study liao…haha…3out of 4 paper result drop. 1 A and 1 A- last year but 1 A- others quite not satisfied. But yet I considered blessed cause I pass every subject. Thank God and to few of my friend that truly support me during exam period. Thank Hui Sin, Shi Yong and Hui Shien

MCCS happy belated birthday, hope that day you enjoy being disturb by all of us. Be strong la…seldom see you drop tears in front of us… you seem so stress…even look more stress than me…how come…I will try my best helping you to find what you want…hihi…


1 comment:

  1. wow...
    a striking title...
    i thought u really be a drug addict liao...
    haha...
    tertipu liao...
    better take care of ur self...
    dont stress up urself...
    God is ur strength and wisdom ^^
    You can do all things by God's strength ...
    Add Oil lor...

    ReplyDelete